Monday, March 10, 2008

33 Weeks

We made it to the 33 week check...yay! Both Parker and Emma are doing great. They are both practicing breathing. In fact, I think it's their favorite thing to do...right next kicking my ribs! Parker caught up on growth over the past two weeks. He weighs 4 lbs. 10 oz. and Emma weighs 4 lbs. 11 oz.

We actually caught a little glimpse of their faces today. We had to look quickly to dodge the flying feet and legs, but they look pretty cute so far. Aside from the 20 week ultrasound where we found out about them, this was the best ultrasound thus far. We could actually make out hands, feet, legs, and Parker's ear.

I'm doing really well. I grew a centimeter from two weeks ago, putting me at 39 cm. (39 weeks). I feel great and am still trying to take it easy. Larry and I have gotten all of our projects taken care of, so now we just get to enjoy. If I haven't said it, I have the best husband in the world. I certainly would have had a different pregnancy if it weren't for him being such a wonderful man. As if I didn't already know...I'm a lucky girl.

We go back for a check in two weeks. We're keeping our fingers crossed that we make it two weeks. Keep yours crossed, too!

4 comments:

adrianhitt said...

oh my, it's getting so close!!

Anonymous said...

fingers are crossed...

Schluter said...

YAY I hear you are almost there!

adrianhitt said...

oh i'm getting so anxious. i can't wait to see what these little ones look like!!