Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Little Blessings...Welcome Parker & Emma Ellis

After much anticipation, we finally welcome Parker and Emma Ellis into our lives. They were born on March 31, 2008. We have been richly blessed by God!

Emma Ellis
Born: 9:56 a.m.
Weight: 6 lbs., 1 oz.
Length: 19.5 inches

Parker Ellis
Born: 9:57 a.m.
Weight: 6 lbs., 0 oz.
Lenght: 19.5 inches

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers throughout the pregnancy and now. We have been so blessed to have such wonderful and supportive family and friends. THANK YOU!

Here is a picture of our two perfect little blessings. We are thrilled to be parents. I can't remember what life was like without these two!

Here are the links to the pictures of Emma & Parker that were taken at St. Edwards and posted to the web nursery.

Thanks for sharing our joy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so lucky that I've held these little blessings. They are even more gorgeous in person.

I wanna come back this week--and I can bring coffee or lunch, your choice!

Sarah said...

They are the most precious little things that I've ever seen. I can't wait to give them lots of DZ sugars!!

adrianhitt said...

oh, thank you, thank you! i can wait to meet these two!

Schluter said...

Aww Ashley they are precious! I can't wait to be able to see them in person! I'm so happy for you and Larry.