Friday, June 27, 2008

First Professional Photos

Twelve weeks later, we're doing great. The kids are growing so much. Emma and Parker had their first professional photos taken at 11 weeks (hey, things are a little delayed with twins...double trouble!) and it was certainly worth the wait.

Adrian Hitt, our photographer, is an amazingly talented woman. We grew up together and I knew she was the right person to capture our precious babies. I always knew God had great plans for her. It's obvious He has given her such a wonderful talent. Adrian lives and works in Nashville, TN with her husband and dog, but travels to Fort Smith intermittently to visit family. She usually has some sessions available when she's here. If you're looking for a great photographer, she's your woman!

Here is the link to a sneak peek of the photos: http://adrianhitt.blogspot.com/2008/06/baby-photographer-franklin-tn-emma.html

Of course, we know there is a lot of updating to do to the blog. We're so in love with Parker and Emma that it's hard to take time away from them to crop pictures and update the blog. Hopefully, at least a couple of people are still reading (er, checking) the blog! Hang in there with us until we can catch you up on our lives!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures! I'm so glad I got to see them. Oh my, they are beautiful babies.

We still need to get together sometime. Eli "the little screamer" has had colic so we've been battling that. I think he's getting better...

Schluter said...

Ashley! Your babies are the cutest little ones ever! Must get it from their parents of course! I'm still sad I haven't seen them in person so hopefuly I can fix that soon!

Sarah said...

I tagged you in my blog!!!